We are already aware of the fact that Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune are the cities which are known as the hub of some of the major sectors in our country. These are particularly renowned cities from education point of view and have some of the best colleges with national recognition and accreditation. Given below is the list of some top MBA colleges in these three cities.
- P. Jain Institute of Management and Research: It is located in Mumbai and is the most reliable and renowned college for undergraduate and post graduate studies in management. Students can seek admission based on their score and ranking in exams like CAT and XAT. The average fee for the total course is around 14.5 lacs.
- NMIMS University: It is the second most renowned college in Mumbai for post graduate studies in management. It is a private university with a total fee for the complete course estimated around 15 lacs. Students who have secured a good score in GMAT and NMAT are eligible to seek admission.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies: This is the third most renowned college in Mumbai for post graduate studies in management studies. It is affiliated by the government of Maharashtra and has a total course fee of 2 lacs. Students who have scored more than cut off score in MAH-CET and CAT can seek admission in this college.
- Symbiosis University: It is the best college in Pune for undergraduate and post graduate studies in management. It is a private university and conducts its own entrance examination at national level. The average fee for complete course is 14.5 lacs.
- Symbiosis Centre for MHRD: This University is equally accredited as Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, and is one of the best colleges for higher studies in management in Pune. The students are admitted based on their performance in SNAP conducted by Symbiosis University. The total fee for the course is 13.7 lacs.
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management: It is one of the highest rated institutes for business management studies in Pune. Students can seek admission based on their performance in exams like CAT and MAT. It is also a private college and the total fee for the course is around 6.4 lacs.
- Management Development Institute: It is located in Delhi and is the most renowned institute for higher studies in management. The students are admitted to this college based on their score in CAT and the total fee for the course is around 17.2 lacs.
- Faculty of Management Studies (DU): It is government affiliated institution and is the best one in Delhi for higher studies in management. They admit students based on their scores and rank in CAT and have a total fee of about 21,000 only.
- International Management Institute: It is a renowned private institute in Delhi for post graduate study in management. Students can seek admission to this institute through their performance in CAT and GMAT. The fee for complete course is approximately 15 lacs.